SUPRENZA SIDE EFFECTS
- Generic Name: phentermine hydrochloride
- Brand Name: Suprenza
- Drug Class: CNS Stimulants, Anorexiants
The following adverse reactions are described, or described in greater detail, in other sections:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Valvular heart disease
- Effect on the ability to engage in potentially hazardous tasks
- Withdrawal effects following prolonged high dosage administration
The following adverse reactions to phentermine have been identified:
Primary pulmonary hypertension and/or regurgitant cardiac valvular disease, palpitation, tachycardia, elevation of blood pressure, ischemic events.
Central Nervous System
Overstimulation, restlessness, dizziness, insomnia, euphoria, dysphoria, tremor, headache, psychosis.
Impotence, changes in libido.
SRC: NLM .