Generic name: LURBINECTEDIN .5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: injection, powder, lyophilized, for solution
Drug class: Alkylating agents
Medically reviewed by A Ras MD.
Recommended Adult Dosing
Dosage forms: INJ
- [uses, dosing may vary]
- Info: refer to institution protocols and pkg insert prior to prescribing for uses, premeds, concomitant meds to mitigate toxicity, and dosing incl. toxicity-related dose adjustments
Small cell lung CA, metastatic
- [3.2 mg/m^2/dose IV q21 days]
- Info: for pts w/ progressive dz on or after platinum-containing chemo
- CrCl >30: no adjustment; CrCl <30: not defined
- HD/PD: not defined
- bilirubin 1-1.5x ULN or AST >ULN: no adjustment; bilirubin >1.5x ULN and any AST: not defined
SRC: NLM .