Generic name: gilteritinib
Drug class: Multikinase inhibitors
Medically reviewed by A Ras MD.
Recommended Adult Dosing
Dosage forms: TAB: 40 mg
- [uses, dosing may vary]
- Info: refer to institution protocols and pkg insert prior to prescribing for uses and dosing incl. toxicity-related dose adjustments
FLT3-positive AML, relapsed or refractory
- [120 mg PO qd for at least 6mo]
- Info: do not cut/crush/chew tab
- [see below]
- CrCl >30: no adjustment; CrCl <30: not defined
- HD/PD: not defined
- Child-Pugh Class A or B: no adjustment; Child-Pugh Class C: not defined
SRC: NLM .