Generic name: sofosbuvir, velpatasvir, and voxilaprevir
Drug class: Antiviral combinations
Medically reviewed by A Ras MD.
Recommended Adult Dosing
Dosage forms: TAB: 400 mg/100 mg/100 mg
Chronic hepatitis C infection, genotypes 1-6
- [pts w/o cirrhosis or w/ compensated cirrhosis]
- Dose: 1 tab PO qd x12wk; Info: may give w/ ribavirin; may give x24wk; refer to AASLD/IDSA hepatitis C guidelines; give w/ food
- [no adjustment]
- renal impairment: no adjustment
- HD/PD: no adjustment; no supplement
- Child-Pugh Class B or C: avoid use
SRC: NLM .