Generic name: duvelisib
Drug class: PI3K inhibitors
Medically reviewed by A Ras MD.
Recommended Adult Dosing
Dosage forms: CAP: 15 mg, 25 mg
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- [25 mg PO bid on days 1-28 of 28-day cycle]
- Info: possible incr. mortality and serious ADR risk being investigated by FDA, weigh risk/benefit of cont. tx; give PCP prophylaxis during tx and cont. after D/C until CD4+ >200 cells/mm^3; consider CMV prophylaxis; do not open cap
Follicular lymphoma, relapsed or refractory
- [indication withdrawn in US]
- Info: mfr has voluntarily withdrawn this indication
- CrCl >23: no adjustment; CrCl <23: not defined
- HD/PD: not defined
- [not defined]
SRC: NLM .