Generic name: belantamab mafodotin
Drug class: Miscellaneous antineoplastics
Medically reviewed by A Ras MD.
Dosage forms: INJ
Restricted Distribution in US
- [formulation clarification]
- Info: nonproprietary name = belantamab mafodotin-blmf
- [uses, dosing may vary]
- Info: refer to institution protocols and pkg insert prior to prescribing for uses and dosing incl. toxicity-related dose adjustments
Multiple myeloma, relapsed or refractory
- [2.5 mg/kg/dose IV q3wk]
- Info: for pts who have received at least 4 prior tx, incl. an anti-CD38 agent, a proteasome inhibitor, and an immunomodulatory agent; use preservative-free lubricant eye drops qid or more frequently during tx
- eGFR >30: no adjustment; eGFR <30: not defined
- HD/PD: not defined
- bilirubin 1-1.5x ULN or AST >ULN: no adjustment; bilirubin >1.5x ULN and any AST: not defined
SRC: NLM .