Generic name: belinostat
Drug class: Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Medically reviewed by A Ras MD.
Dosage forms: INJ
- [uses, dosing may vary]
- Info: refer to institution protocols and pkg insert prior to prescribing for uses and dosing incl. toxicity-related dose adjustments
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, relapsed or refractory
- [1000 mg/m^2/dose IV x1 on days 1-5 of 21-day cycle]
- Info: decr. dose to 750 mg/m^2/dose if homozygous for UGT1A1*28 allele
- CrCl >39: no adjustment; CrCl <39: not defined
- HD/PD: not defined
- bilirubin <1.5: no adjustment; bilirubin >1.5: not defined, caution advised
SRC: NLM .